Sunday, June 16, 2013

15 Facts About Me

To further introduce you all to my blog I've decided to share a little bit about myself. So, I'm sharing 15 random facts about myself that might help you get to know me!

1) I LOVE doing nails. And you'll soon be able to tell once I start putting up tutorials.
2) I'm scared of the dark. And bugs. And clowns. And monocles.
3) The only Disney princess movie I've seen is Tangled. And some people don't consider that a Disney princess movie. But I think it is.
4) I am one of four children in my family.
5) I'm shy. Which you may know if you read my "Welcome" post.
6) My favorite TV shows are Psych, American Idol, NCIS, Say Yes To The Dress, and What Not To Wear.
7) I absolutely love listening to music.
8) I can play guitar, piano, and clarinet.
9) I love being asked questions. So feel free to ask me any questions.
10) I want to be a math teacher when I grow up, but my dream job is to be a wedding planner.
11) I probably have OCD.
12) My favorite sport it softball.
13) Thirteen is my favorite number.
14) I mostly like country music. I like most country artists but my favorite is Taylor Swift.
15) I've gone to the same small private school since kindergarten and I wouldn't want it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment