Sunday, June 30, 2013

Polka Dot French Tip Nail Art Tutorial

Today, I'll be showing you how to do this polka dot French tip nail art.


First, I'll show you all the supplies you will need to complete this look.



Supplies:

   - Dotting Tool
   - 2 Different Shades of Nail Polish
   - Clear Top Coat

You don't have to use the same colors I used for my manicure, but if you want to, here they are.

Jordana - White


Essie - Bikini So Teeny


Sally Hansen - Crystal Clear


Now for the tutorial...

Step 1:

Paint four of your nails one color, and one accent nail the other color.


I applied two coats to each nail for better coverage.

Step 2:

Use your dotting tool to apply polka dots to the tips of each nail, using the opposite color of the base coat.


If you've never used a doting tool before or would like tips about using them, I'll be writing a blog about them that will be up later tonight.

Step 3:

Apply your clear top coat to set and prolong the manicure.


And that is the finished manicure! I hope you enjoyed trying this out and I would LOVE to see how your polka dot french tip manicure turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment