Saturday, September 7, 2013

Easy Nail Art Design Inspiration

I realize I haven't made any new tutorials lately, partly because I've been busy with school. I've only had time to do my nails once a week while I listen to an audiobook of what I have to read on the weekends for my English class. Last week, I did my favorite nail art I've ever done. Here's how it turned out:



I decided not to do a tutorial on it considering I did it using a tutorial. If you'd like to see the tutorial, search "MissJenFABULOUS Ikat" on YouTube and you'll find her amazing tutorial on this adorable design. I totally recommend trying it out. I got SO many compliments on it, even from the lady at the passport agency. :)

----------------------------------

Anyways... To make up for not making a tutorial in FOREVER, I made a collage of a bunch of nail art that I've done over the past several months. If you'd like a tutorial on any of them, please leave a comment saying which one(s) you'd like to see.


THANK YOU for not forgetting about me and coping with me when I'm busy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment