Saturday, March 29, 2014

HAUL TIME!


Yesterday I had a half day at school since it was the end of third quarter -- WOOHOO! It was also my mom's birthday, so we and my two sisters spent the afternoon shopping. We started by getting lunch at Chick-fil-A -- YUM! Then we headed out to some stores to shop.




GOODWILL

$1.99 -- I couldn't find the brand on this one but it looks like a Target scarf. It's white with thin navy and teal chevron lines on it. 
$3.50 -- This one is Apt. 9 which I believe is a department store brand, possibly BonTon. It's on the thicker side, but still not quite a winter scarf. It has an all-over blue floral pattern.
$1.97 -- This one is by Charming Charlie. It is super springy with a pastel floral pattern. I'll probably wear it for Easter this year.
$4.97 -- This didn't have the brand on it but it's a simple snap-on iPhone 4 case with a cool abstract design. It's really cute but I'm going to return it since I don't trust myself with a case that offers so little protection. With my old phone, I broke the screen twice and I refuse to let that happen with my new one.

ROSS
I was looking for dresses at Ross, but I couldn't find anything. My sisters both found one and a couple skirts. I saw a cute wallet that was patent leather grey with a hot pink border by the zipper but it was $10.99 and I didn't want to spend that much. It was cute though! Here's what I did end up buying.

$3.99 -- Kind of boring, but I just bought some screen protectors for my phone. The case I currently use has a built in screen protector so I might return these. I mostly bought them for the case I bought that day but since I'm returning that, these'll probably go back too.

MARSHALL'S

$32.00 -- I loved these faux leather combat boots by Madden Girl when I first saw them in the fall. When I saw that they were the last ones on the clearance rack, I had to get them, even if it was only a savings of $7.99. The bad thing is they're a little big on me, but I think it's worth it.
$24.99 -- My sister tried on this Cynthia Rowley maxi skirt with a blue abstract pattern. She'd already found two maxis so she let me get this one and I love it and am so excited to wear it.
Of course, I had to get some nail polish.
$3.99 -- This light neon orange polish by Orly is called Mayhem Mentality that is perfect for summer.
$2.99 -- This reasonable China Glaze polish in the shade Bling It On is a black polish with chunky blue glitter. I haven't tested it yet but I'm guessing you could get the same look with any black polish with the blue Essie luxe effects glitter on top.

K-MART

We had a return at K-Mart, so of course I ran over to the nail polish section to see if there were any good sales. There weren't any so I checked the clearance section and found two polishes I liked.
$1.00 -- The black polish I currently have is pretty crappy so when I saw this Rimmel Black Satin polish for only a dollar, I had to get it.
$1.50 -- This L'Oreal polish called Royalty Reinvented is a pale purple color that is super springy. I think it's similar to an Essie polish I have but that takes about five coats to get it really opaque and when I opened this one, it looked like a lot thicker formula, so that will be replaced.

So that concludes my shopping trip for this weekend. I'm excited for each of the products and look forward to wearing/ using them all. And in the words of EG: "Go Get You Some." Comment if you got that reference. ;) Until next time, <3

No comments:

Post a Comment