Friday, April 11, 2014

Neon on Black

In my last post (the haul one), I bought a black Rimmel nail polish from Kmart. I tried it out this week and really loved it. Black nail polish really isn't my style and contradicts the weather I've been enjoying recently so I decided to change it up a bit.



BOOM! Super bright neon polka dots. I absolutely love the contrasting look of this manicure and all the bright colors. It's a great way to make black a springier nail color. A word of advice, make sure you use a dotting tool to FIRST make white dots on the nail, THEN once they dry, choose neon polishes to go on top.
If you want the same look I got, here's the neon polishes I chose:
• Wet n Wild -- Bubblegum Pop
• Orly -- MayhemMentality 
• OPI -- Did It On 'Em
• Brash -- Blue Dream
Have fun with this fun manicure!

No comments:

Post a Comment