Friday, September 18, 2015

Disney Week Nail Art


Goodness gracious. It has been a long minute since I've blogged. :( I guess the summer crazies got the better of me. But I'm back into the swing of things now and hopefully I can get into blogging more regularly again! If you're following me on Instagram (@polishandbeyond) you know I've done a little series called "Disney Week" this week. I chose 5 Disney films and used them as inspiration for nail art! This will be a little overview of this past week including some extra shots (and macros) that were not posted on my insta. :)


Monday - 101 Dalmatians


Tuesday - Up


Wednesday - Tangled


Thursday - Toy Story


Friday - Lilo & Stitch

(Inspired by @tinas_polish on instagram)

I hope you enjoyed seeing all these Disney-inspired designs. I'm going to try my best to get back into blogging more consistently. I have a couple pretty big ideas I've been working on for a while that hopefully I can finish up and share with you soon! Thanks for stopping by. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment