Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Cute As A Button Nail Art


As I was trying to figure out my next nail design, my eye fell upon Essie "Cute As A Button" sitting on my nail polish rack. It was only my second Essie and it'd been forever since I used it! It's a pretty pink-y coral shade with a great formula. The name alone inspired me to do this cute button nail art that I'll be sharing with you today.



Step 1:



I started with CAAB on my thumb, index, and pinky nails and Sinful Colors "Snow Me White" on my middle and ring finger nails. Then, using the end of a paintbrush I added a few large CAAB spots to the white nails.

Step 2:



While those large dots were drying, I added some grey dots in the empty space using Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Greige" along with some minimal dots to the coral nails.

Step 3:



Finally, add two small white dots to the middle of the large CAAB dots to make the holes of a button.

Finish off with a coat of topcoat and you're done! I hope you liked this adorable design and if you try it out, use the hashtag #PolishAndBeyond on Instagram so I can see your recreations! Have a wonderful day and I'll talk to you soon. <3

1 comment: