Monday, October 27, 2014

Creepy Bloody Nails


This manicure is so out of my comfort zone because I hate the sight of blood (even fake blood) but I'm super happy with how it turned out. It's a creepy looking blood drip manicure that's perfect for Halloween.


Step 1:



Start of with a nude base. I used Essie "urban jungle" and I think it worked great!

Step 2:



Choose a dark red polish for the blood. This step involves using the "dry brush" technique where you literally want to wipe off all the polish from your brush to the point where you think it won't show up on your nail but it ends up with a really cool streaky look.

Step 3:



Finally, you want to choose a large dotting tool and begin making blood drips at the tips of your nails, varying the sizes and lengths on each nail.

[[ it's up to you if you want to top coat this look or not - I did, but it looks good either way! ]]

And that's it! It's a super easy design and impossible to mess up! If you're into doing something creepy for Halloween this is definitely for you! :) If you decide to recreate this design, make sure you use the hashtag #PolishAndBeyond so I can see it!! <3 Have a good one, loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment