Thursday, October 2, 2014

Recent Nail Art (apologies)


I hate how long it's been since I last posted! I have done some nail art and posted pictures on Instagram (@polishandbeyond) but haven't been blogging any tutorials (sometimes because the nail art was a recreation of other girls' designs or sometimes because I wasn't 100% happy with how it turned out). I do apologize, so I'm throwing up this collage of some of the nail art I did during this lapse in posts. I do plan on doing tutorials for a couple of these designs once I perfect them. I also am in the midst of planning a bunch of fall nail art tutorials that I am super pumped for! So yes, this is just a little update that I figured was necessary due to my being MIA and to let you know that I will be posting much more regularly throughout this month. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment