Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween Dotticure Nail Art


Today, I have another Halloween manicure for you guys! It's a super fun style of a dotticure (a manicure that consists of polka dots) that I like to call a "dot burst." I don't know if anyone else uses that name, but that's what comes to my mind with this look. Anyways, this style was actually the first I ever did with my dotting tools, which you can see back in that post. I just switched in some Halloween colors this time (OPI "Alpine Snow" - Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Sun Kissed" - Rimmel London "Black Satin" - Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure "Shoot The Moon"). I don't have a step by step tutorial for this because it's just so easy. Alternate colors and placement and sizes on each nail or do them all the same - it's up to you! Have fun and use #PolishAndBeyond if you recreate! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment