Monday, September 8, 2014

Cat Nail Art


In a particular September nail art challenge I saw on Instagram, there was the idea of cat nails. I wasn't into doing the whole challenge but I liked this idea and came up with a cute kitten design.


Step 1:


Start with a white base on all your nails.

Step 2:



RING FINGER: Use a black nail art pen to draw the face and ears of a cat. I also used a dotting tool to add small pink details, but you could totally use just black.

Step 3:



THUMB: I used the same black nail art pen to draw some paw prints all over my thumbnail. I also came back with the light pink on a dotting tool to fill in the empty spaces, but again, it's optional.

Step 4:



On the remaining nails, create 2 lines of polka dots on on side of each nail, one pink and one black.

Then top coat!

----------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and I'll talk to you soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment