Friday, September 19, 2014

|| super annoying / kinda gross update ||

You don't have to read this post if you don't want to but I thought I should let some of the curious bloggers know...
As you'll see in upcoming posts, I can't paint my middle fingernail. This nail broke about a week ago and I noticed something wasn't right. I found out there is a "fungus" (I know it's disgusting) under my nail. The worst part is that the treatment is easily interfered with by nail polish and nail polish remover, making it impossible to paint my middle fingernail. I was really frustrated about it which is the reason for the lack of posts this week (there was the video tutorial of my thumbnail - intentionally avoiding my other nails). But I realize that I can't just not show my nails for however long it takes. So until I get it all straightened out and cleared up its just how it's going to be. Yeah. Sorry if this is gross, but I thought I'd let you know especially because I know I'll get asked about it in upcoming posts.

1 comment:

  1. Ouch! Sorry to hear your problems :( I had issues with my big toe nails over christmas due to surgery and it was painful not being able to paint them for a few months! I have heard that tea tree might help!
    - nailstori xox

    ReplyDelete