Wednesday, September 3, 2014

#NOTD



When I was out yesterday, I stopped by the drugstore for what else but nail polish. I intended on picking up two colors from the China Glaze "The Giver" collection, but they didn't have it. I did hear that it's only available at Ulta and Sally's Beauty Supply so I'll stop by Sally's after classes. ANYWAYS I did end up buying 3 other polishes (I have a problem). One was from the OPI Nordic Collection in the shade "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid." I was so excited when I came home and tried it out to find that the formula is wonderful! It was almost a one-coater but I did two. I immediately chose to do some simple nail art. For accent nails, I brought out a metallic CoverGirl Stay Brilliant polish in the shade "Bronze Beauty." To tie the accent nail in, I came back in with "My Dogsled Is A Hybrid" and made some polka dots in a half moon shape towards my cuticle. I'll probably do my nails again either today or tomorrow. It may end up being tomorrow though because I have LOADS of homework tonight. :( But until then! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment