Thursday, December 25, 2014

HOLY HOLO


EVERYONE is loving Orly "Mirrorball" from their 2014 Sparkle Collection for the holidays. I broke down and bought it myself at Sally's during Black Friday and it took me until last week to finally use it. I applied 2 coats and the holographic-ness was super pretty! It actually wasn't as holo as I was expecting and definitely showed more plain silver, so I added a coat of China Glaze "Fairy Dust" for some extra sparkle. It was pretty but I just couldn't stop myself from adding some nail art, so I started away with China Glaze "Liquid Leather" and some striping tape. I did the ever-popular "X" striping tape design on my accent nail and some triangle tips and polka dots on the other nails. I definitely love the contrast of the stark black against the rainbow holo base.

No comments:

Post a Comment