Thursday, December 25, 2014

Quatrefoil Nails


One more blog post and I'm heading off to bed. During a BOGO sale, I picked up some nail vinyls from Miami Handjobs Vinyl Quickies. I ordered 2 sheets of quatrefoil vinyls and 2 sheets of tetris vinyls. Last week, I decided to use the quatrefoil vinyls, but it my surprise, the whole vinyl came off in a solid sheet. I had to punch out each little hole with a dotting tool and ended up ripping the vinyls at a couple places. I didn't feel like doing this ten times so I just used the same 2 vinyls for several nails. But I got through the design and even filmed a tutorial. So instead of walking you through the steps, you can watch that tutorial by clicking the link here.

If you're curious, the colors I used were Wet N Wild "Through The Grapevine" and OPI "My Favorite Ornament"

Later, I saw on Instagram that the creator was having some problems with old blades and let her customers know that if there were any problems, to shoot her an email. So I did. She responded quickly and sent out new quatrefoil sheets. I received them in the mail a couple day ago and I tried peeling them off the backing and they came off perfectly! Now I'm really excited to use them. I'm really happy with the customer service and can't wait to do more designs using these vinyls!

So now I'm off to bed! I hope you all had a very merry Christmas with your families! Much love! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment