Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Indian Corn Dotticure


For the next three days, I have three THANKSGIVING nail designs prepared for you! (one for each of my two sisters and one for me) The first one is a super simple one that reminds me of Indian Corn (hence the title of this post). The only tool you need is a dotting tool or a similar object (ie: bobby pin, toothpick, hairbrush bristle) to make some polka dots. I chose a couple fall colors (OPI "Got The Blues For Red" - Sally Hansen "Clay" - Julep "Lexie") and layered dots on a nude base (OPI "Don't Bossanova Me Around") clustering them towards the tip and making them fewer and smaller towards the cuticle to make a gradient look. This is a good design if you're out of time, but still want some cute and festive nail art. :) Make sure you check back tomorrow for design number two!

No comments:

Post a Comment